The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 17 October 2010

Before Leaving the Country





Thanks soooo much to my lovely friends for putting up with me stressing and running round like a headless chicken for the couple of weeks before I left the country:



  • In particular thanks go to Rachel who had her first ever sleeping bag and camping experience in our living room for the 2 nights before I left. There was no furniture left in the flat! Bubble wrap will never be the same.Rachel: I promise we will go ice skating in Antarctica!
  • Thanks to my Sister and Dad and Mim for arranging a great 30th and Leaving the Country party.
  • Thanks to Sarah for helping me move my stuff to my old house and driving me back from Birmingham late on a school night.
  • Thanks to Tim for storing my stuff and helping me sell things.

WARNING:
Anyone thinking of doing a trip like this, take the time that you think it will take to plan the trip, double it, then triple it and then multiply by 10 and then you might get close to how much time it takes. I have written a list of the equipment etc in a later entry.

WARNING 2:
Do not expect Vodafone customer support to be competent in anyway! Expect to phone them daily to sort out issues and be lied to!

1 comment: