The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 31 July 2011

30th July - Bike back for phone and found it!

A tough day!

Notes - more text and photos to follow!

I did not sleep well through the night. There was a major thunderstorm and my tent lit up like a light-bulb. Freezing cold at 2am - my sleeping bag is only a summer one and I am wearing all of my clothes at night.

Could not find GPS tracker in the morning - faffed for ages looking for it.

At 11.30am I had lost both my GPS tracker and my phone in less than 24 hours and I was feeling rather down about it.

Asked at internet place in town. Little lad bought it for me as he had picked it up.

Biked back using GPS waypoints and found phone.

Bike back - hard.

Legs dead.

Biked 30km with Jenna against a really strong head wind.

Camped as could not push to get to Moron against the wind before dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment