The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Wednesday 9 February 2011

12th Feb - Chilled in the Jungle



Had a totally chilled day and did not leave the house area for anything. Today I was feeling more like doing some of my paperwork things and so spent a lot of the day on my computer uploading albums to FB, playing with my photos and faffing around with html and GPS tracks in Google Earth (managed to finish the Australian tracks). I enjoyed being a geek for a while. I am happy that I have now processed a large number of tracks and I now know how to included the routes on my blog :-)

Again it was a beautiful sunny day. There are so many different types of birds and animals in the garden. This place is better than a resort as it feels more like home.

When I am here I am unsure how I ever manged to find the time to work or bike anywhere or be productive in anyway! Time disappears when cooking, eating, napping and chatting. It is not even as if any time is being spent cleaning (as the staff do that). I have not just flopped and done nothing like this in ages.

I do have a bit of a dodgy stomach though - which would actually have stopped me biking anyway. It has gone on for 3 days and so I took an general antibiotic. That cleared up the problem in a few hours and after that I started to feel much better.
I am enjoying nattering with Miranda and Johnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment