The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Saturday 26 February 2011

19th Feb - Sussie, Rosina and George

We had another chilled morning. Johnie was not feeling great today as he has a bad cold i.e. Man Flu. I want to continue my journey soon and so I spent the morning trying to do the paper work for Visas and to catch up on my blog etc. It is very frustrating how much time I have to spend organising equipment, route planning and visas....


At 2ish Johnie headed off to pick up a family of couch surfers from Masinagudi. Susie and her 2 children, Rosina (10) and George(5) are traveling round India for 6 months or so. When they arrived we all had homemade pizza (made by Johnie with help from Rosina).


The family had been based in France for the last 8 years but the whole family is English. Susie is a bit of a hippy. Rosina is an absolutely lovely bubbly girl. George is also a great kid. He has Downs syndrome.


We had a fun evening nattering, drinking and playing the guitar. Rosina thought that it would be very funny to paint melted chocolate onto my face. Sussy is very much into Astrology and went through both Johnie's and my charts. It was interesting......



There were some elephants in the garden and the watchmen were trying to scare them off so we all went to check out want was happening. The children were so excited. It was lovely. I can't believe I have got used to Elephants being in the garden. We only ended up seeing deer.



Good chilled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment