The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Saturday 26 February 2011

25th Feb - Masinagudi and Ragu

I spent the day relaxing. I am trying to complete the paper work that I need to do for visas and trip planning but unfortunately there was a power cut for most of the day and so I could not work on my laptop as planned.

It was raining today and me an Johnie took a ride on his Royal Enfield into Masinagudi to get some supplies. We got absolutely soaked and stood chatting in a shop door way for ages before we could head back. It was raining so hard that we could no see when on the bike. I was quite happy not to be on my bike in this.... Johnie says that the rains should mean that the whole area turns green and all of the flowers on the trees will blossom over the next few days. Cool - looking forward to it.

I spent the day reading, eating and drinking. Johnie cooked an awesome Ragu.

No comments:

Post a Comment