The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 22 May 2011

11th May - Chilled day in Pokhara

I was still not feeling very well today when I woke up and still had to fix my bike and pack my stuff and so I decided to stop pushing and just to have a chilled day doing some of the internet stuff I needed to to and catching up on my blog and diary etc. I am trying to sell my house in the UK and so I also had a load of paper work stuff that needed to be done before I am out of contact with the world for a few days trekking.



The electricity was on and so I took myself off to the Freedom cafe which is just opposite the lodge where I was staying. It is one of the most expensive places in town but they have done a lovely job of it with great views of the lake and little huts to sit in. It was a great place to sit and don my computer stuff.


The great thing was that they had a massive jamming session of a load of musicians from town. They just came down to have some fun. They played all afternoon. It was awesome to have a live concert while I was also doing the boring stuff that I had to do :-)


It was the first time I opened my laptop and noticed that the accident had damaged the laptop too. Fortunately it all still works.


It had been a lovely sunny morning but at about 3 the rains arrived!


The music continued..... it was a lovely atmosphere.


A good chilled day. I felt much more rested at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment