The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 29 May 2011

23rd May - Organisation Day


Up at 7 so that I could say good bye to Jacob. It has been such a fab weekend with him :-)

We had yesterdays desert for breakfast (as we had been too full last night). He headed off at 8.30 to catch his flight. I was knackered after such a busy weekend and too many late nights and early mornings and so I asked for a late check out and went back to sleep for a couple of hours.


Once I had checked out I had a lovely few hours using the pool, sauna and steam room at the hotel. I enjoyed taking silly videos in the pool using my water-proof go-pro camera. The pool has a glass side and as you are swimming under water you have views of Victoria harbour and all of the skyscrapers.


As I had paid for internet usage at the hotel and it finished at 5.30 I sat at the cafe and did some planning for the next leg of my trip until the internet ran out. I enjoyed one last coffee and cheese cake in civilisation until leaving to start on major budget again!

I left on the hotel shuttle bus to Nathan Road in Kowloon to find my hostel. Fortunately, the concierge let me store my bike and other belongings at the Hotel so that I did not have to take everything with me in the busy city area.


It took a little while to find the hostel and check in.... Oh back on budget in style... I am in a dorm room with no windows and a bed about 2 feet wide.

Early night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment