The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Wednesday 4 May 2011

30th April - Chilled Day in Thamel

Raining very heavily through the night and there were floods in the morning. I did not get much sleep again as the rain was really heavy and so did not get up for breakfast until about 10 - by which time most of the floods had subsided and they were only ankle deep.

I have been eating far too much over the last few days and enjoying time of my bike and so I had a "light breakfast" of fruit and pancake instead of the normal feast (the others had steak eggs) and but did still take 3 hours over it. Loads of coffee and nattering with Johnie. I also started to catch up on my blog.

Angela and Emma joined us about 11 with their Australian friend, Liam. I got feed up with the cigarette smoke and took myself off and sat in the sun for a while and tried to catch up on my blog, chat with some friends in the UK and also skype my family. I have not done any of these things for a while and it was really lovely to do so. I love talking to my friends and family but I am still in no way home sick nor wanting to go back to the UK any time soon. I am having far too much fun for that!







I went for a long swim in the afternoon at the pool of another hotel and then later met everyone for a meal at the Northfield cafe. It was a really fun night with too much wine and too much food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment