The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 29 May 2011

24th May - Planning Day

I needed to get out of my tiny box room with no windows and so after a lie in until 11 ish (I was very tired) I went for a lovely Japanese steak with coffee at a local restaurant. It was a lovey place and did very reasonable lunch set meals. Soup, coffee and steak was £5! Cool.

I spent hours on the internet looking up where I can get visas in HK, trains for Beijing to Mongolia and organising my thousands of photos. I am also trying to catch up on my diary before I forget everything. I did not feel comfortable using their wireless all afternoon as I had only had lunch and so moved on to use the very fast connection at an Irish pub. I spent the whole afternoon and evening their drinking coffee and eating calamari. Managed to upload loads of photo to FB etc.

A good planning and organising day. A bit boring though.

No comments:

Post a Comment