The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Sunday 18 September 2011

18th Sept - Chilled Sunday in Riga

I had such an awesome day!




I really relaxed in Marta's company and at her house. We were chatting until late last night and so we did not get up until after midday and had a really relaxed huge breakfast. I had planned on getting on my bike again this morning but Marta suggested last night that I should stay today and have a movie watching chilled Sunday. When I woke up today and it was raining and gray outside it seemed like a fab idea.



I had not had a day where I just did not go anywhere for a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Marta and watching movies and catching up with my blog. I was in a fab mood. I wrote some summaries of biking in different countries and also watched a couple of movies. A great day inside, in my Pyjamas and off the bike.

We had homemade apple pancakes which Marta's Grandma had made with apples from the garden. There were so many apples from all of the apple trees that there was literally a basket of them in each room in the house. I was surprised I did not find any in the bathroom. Marta's Grandam kept on offering them to me every hour. It was very funny :-)



Marta's house is great. It has turrets and her room is at the top and is like a Princess's tower. Her Grandmother is really friendly and kind and Marta taught her some English phases which she kept on repeating to me. A great weekend :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment