The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Friday 10 December 2010

10th Dec - Chilled day in Christchurch

Up at 9ish but did not feel 100% - slight sore throat and fighting off a cold. Really happy to have a chilled day in a safe house without any pressure to do anything or be anywhere. The last day similar to this was in Stratford 14 days ago. Since then I have cycled ???? km up and over the Australian Alps :-)


My legs where very happy to have a day off!


Faffed trying to get the internet working on my laptop to skype some friends and family but failed as I did not have the right connection details etc. Spent the day washing stuff, doing my blog and photos etc. Went for a wander round the local area with Stuart when he finished work and picked up some food for dinner and a new Sim Card for New Zealand.


I cooked a Thai Green Curry and we nattered over a glass of wine or two. Stuart is umming and ahhing about going bike touring again himself.


Great down day. As it was cloudy and raining I even did not feel that I had missed much :-)

1 comment: