The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Saturday 4 December 2010

23rd Nov - Chilled Day on Internet and Wandering Round More of Melbourne

Chilled morning. Spent some time in the morning on the internet sorting out banks stuff and where I am staying for the next few days. Between Couch Surfing, Camping, Warm Showers and staying with friends, I am managing to get round Australia without spending very much on accommodation - good job as spending too much on everything else!

I cleaned my bike and spent some time tuning it. Went shopping in Northcote with Mike for a couple of hours and saw more of Melbourne. It does have a funky, fun vibe. I have changed my opinion of Aus having spent more time here. It is more cultured and the people are more friendly than I was expecting.

We got some fresh fish for diner and I got supplies for the next part of my journey. A relaxed evening listening to music and organising photos and blog.

It has been a really lovely relaxing time. It has been great to stay somewhere for several days without worrying about it costing me lots of money etc but also seeing loads. I has also been great to catch up with old friends and see them so happy in their new lifes. I feel rested and happy to continue on with my journey now.

1 comment: