The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Monday 28 March 2011

24th March - Paradise Beach to Middle of Nowhere

I will fill in details later.

Notes:
Up at 8 and off for a long run along the length of the beach and back - exactly 10km. Great run. Very beautiful quiet beach.

Swam in the sea but did not cross the river to the abandoned fort (told about it last night) as I would have to have swam and I was worried about damaging my camera.

Had late breakfast with the Danish people I met yesterday and they asked me if I would like to join them for a visit to the fort accessed via the road. They were raving about it as they had visited 4 years ago. I thought it sounded fun so I followed them with them on a scooter and me on my bike. The road access is 10km as the road goes inland first - or a short swim from the beach across the river.... A lovely ride through little villages on single track lanes

The fort was incredible
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment