The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Wednesday 9 March 2011

9th March - Leaving the Jungle

I am going..... honest!

...... OK so maybe not.....

..... By the time I had found all of my things around Johnie's house, had a brunch of steak omelet (cooked by Johnie), drunk many cups of coffee, copied all of my photos to a back up to leave with Johnie, finished getting my blog up to date, showered, dressed and generally faffed it was 3pm. I thought of leaving at this point to go to Gudalur but was persuaded otherwise by Johnie. He said it would be too dangerous at this time of day with all of the wild animals.

I stayed another day and had a lovely chilled morning with Johnie promising to kick me out by 8am the next morning.....

My bike is all loaded and I am ready to begin my journey again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment