The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Wednesday 9 March 2011

8th March - Chilled last day in the Jungle

Chilled breakfast and spent some time nattering with Johnie and Ruth. Johnie took Ruth into Masinagudi to catch her bus while I put my bike back together again and started packing to leave.

Spent some time trying to catch up with my diary and blog before losing connection for a while.

My laptop screen has broken and needs replacing because Pepper the cat got trapped under my chair leg and screamed.... I threw my laptop up in the air while trying to stand up so that she was not trapped..... Damn - another dent into the old budget.......

I can leave as bike is all fixed and almost finished all my paper work stuff......

It is hard to leave such a lovely place. I have very much enjoyed Johnie's company.Enjoyed one last day of decadence in the jungle.

Went for a swim and Johnie's parents pool. Packed up things.

I was planning on leaving today but the internet went down about 5 and I could not finish the things I wanted to do and so decided to leave first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment