The Route

The Route
It is a very long way.....

Tuesday 8 March 2011

3rd March - Tracking down Parcel and New Couch Surfers


This morning I spent ages on the phone to the parcel company trying to find out the location of my parcel and getting a different answer from everyone I spoke to..... I have no idea at the moment when it will arrive........ ARRGGG! Oh well it was a beautiful sunny day in Jungle Paradise!

Johnie made some lovely fresh hummus and homemade bread for lunch. It was lovely.

Johnie left about 3 ish to go and pick up three new couch surfers and I gave the place a bit of a tidy. Sophie is from England and Stella and Sola are from Iceland. They were all working together on a coffee plantation for the last month before coming here. Fun people.

After they had all had afternoon tea of homemade bread and hummus we went to Johnie's parents for a swim in their pool. I enjoyed getting some exercise and did 100 lengths.

We listened to music and chatted till late. Fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment